Welcome Couch

Friday, November 26, 2010

Tis the Season

Well now that Thanksgiving is done, it is time to start the Christmas spirit a rolling. It will again be a hard time for all of my family but it is also a very special time to be together. I have spent a lot of time lately reflecting on the amazing gift that Christ gave to everyone of us and coming to truly understand the pure love of Christ has helped to make sense of my life. I am pledging to spend this next month trying to focus on living a Christlike life, and finding ways to give of myself in service to others. I hope that the rest of my family will find it in their hearts to try to do the same. I really love this time of year. It is truly 'Tis the Season' to spread kindness and joy.

No comments: