Welcome Couch

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blast from the past

I have been recently discovering the wonders of technology and really enjoying it. I was pretty disappointed when I was not able to attend any of my highschool reunions due to having babies and life just not co-operating with time schedules. But in the past couple of months I have been able to re-connect with many old friends and it has been so much fun to talk to them and see what is going on in their life and families. This is such an amazing tool to use for good that I think it is horrible that there are some people that use it as a tool for doing things that are not good. I wish that there were only good things in this world! It makes you wonder about what life will be like when the time comes that satan will be stopped from unleashing his evil on those who are here on the earth. I for one look forward to that day with great anticipation.

No comments: