Wow, it has been such a long time since my last posting!! So much has been going on in my life. I have been going through so many health issues, doctor's visit after doctor's visit, test after test!!! I am wondering when it will ever help to really know how to start feeling normal again. Besides all of the things that I have to deal with because of diabetes, I am now having to deal with cancer of the blood(myeloma). We are still searching for why I have an unexplained anemia but so far the myeloma is holding stable. Although the neuropathy seems to be getting worse. I really do think that things are still looking like the future is a bit positive since we are getting my back pain under control with injections and aquatic therapies.
My family is doing well and still growing. Brianna and Cassie are about to add new little ones to the crew any minute now (literally!) I can hardly wait for little Gavin and James to get here, although I do want them to finish cooking first...so girls be good and do what the doctors are telling you to do.
Sarah has started a new side venture to her regular job as assistant managert at Walgreen's. She has created "Totally Diva", and sells really cute purses and bling-bling jeans and other accessories. We also add the jewelry that I create to the parties that she holds to sell from. Oh and also my beautiful and talented grand-daughter Lexi makes cute hair clips and headbands that she sells too. So if you are in the need of a cute purse (or two) make sure to get them from Sarah. She would really love to help you out! A girl can never have too many purses.....
Michael's and Heather's families are growing too, just in size, not in number. Holy Cow, Mikayla is 16 years old now, look out world!!!!!!! I can't believe I am old enough to have such a grown up grand-daughter.
I am really blessed with such a wonderful family, and I plan on things just getting better as the days go on, no matter has fast they seem to zoom by me.
I Promise We Are Still Alive!!
13 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment