Leave a Memory:
Here are the directions...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
I Promise We Are Still Alive!!
13 years ago







7 comments:
Well let's see...
My whole memory consists of you. But I would have to say that my college years would have to out rank them all. I loved being able to learn how to be grown up. Still learnin....
Wow, so many...first thing to come to mind is going to your house when I was prego with Disnee and cleaning your house and you taking me home to Phoenix..we always stopped at Rally's to eat on the way home...those were some great times for me..you helped us out alot! thanks for being my second mom!!
well let me think i remember when we were driving to Montana and when papa would drive on that line it would make that noise and we were in the mountains and you told me hunter and Kaitlyn that it was the dragons in the mountains that still makes me laugh well love ya bailee
oh i got a another one i member when you lived in Utah in that small house and you got me those Mary Kay clogs and i think i have one now from all that moving
There are so many but I remember when we lived in Thatcher and we would come down to stay with you and I always went home with bags of hand-me-downs.
Thanks! I have always loved dance! it is in my patrichal blessing so i know it is supose to be part of my life!
i still remember this you tripped down a hill and started rolling down it and i was like cracking up and Lacey was like "Nana are you OK?"
Post a Comment