I just have to give a big THANKS to my sweet daughter Cassie. She called me last week and told me she wanted to have a jewelry party at her house and she was inviting a lot of her friends over to see the jewelry that I make, because she wears hers all the time and everyone tells her how much they like it. I am sure she did this partly because we haven't seen her little family for several weeks and this was a good way to get me to come for a visit, especially now that gas is so expensive!! It was so much fun to be able to take what I had on hand and also the ones that my girls have (they loaned them back) so people could see them and meet Cassie's friends. I sold several jewelry items, a couple of my epoxy pictures and a couple of my fancy flip flop shoes. I also have several special orders to do now and I am so excited to get busy creating them. I just love doing this kind of stuff. Also I want to thank all of the cute friends that came over to Cassie's, it was a pleasure for me to get to know you.
1 comment:
It was so nice to meet you at Cassie's, I love all the jewlery you make, you are so darn creative! I am excited to come down this weekend and get to know you all more.
Sara
Post a Comment