
I want to do my book club on this blog page. I am currently reading the book "The Secret Life of Bees" by Sue Monk Kidd. It is about a girl who is 14 years old and she is learning how to deal with life while trying to figure out what happened to her mother who was killed when she was very small and why her father seems to be so cruel to her. If you are interested in reading it and then sharing your thoughts about it with me I would love it. I am on Chapter 4 and it is a very easy book to read. I used to belong to a book club a few years ago and it was so much fun, but I haven't been able to find one to join recently so I am going to try this and hope it will be as much fun.
Also I would love to hear some recommendations for other books to read next.







No comments:
Post a Comment